Governance Arrangements: 2022-23
Following reviews in 2020 and 2021, the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership has implemented a new model for local school oversight. Defined academy representative roles known as Advocates (formerly known as Governors) collaborate with school leaders and Trustees to enhance the strategic priorities of individual schools and the Trust as a whole.
The structure reflects the Trust and its school’s single shared vision, a single Board of Trustees and a single scheme of delegation. The governance structure is designed to reflect the overall legal responsibility of the Trust Board, and the direct link between individual school representation to both individual school and Trustees.
For more information in relation to ATLP Governance please click here
The Stockland Green School Advocates are:
- Safeguarding – Sally Midwinter
- Vulnerable Children – Jeannie Brooks
- Community – Michael Peters & Sultana Nooristani
- Support and Challenge – tbc
Previous Governance Information: 2021-2022
- Simon Roberts (Appointed 7th October 2020)
- Hayley Bourne (Appointed 14th February 2020)
- Helen Hastilow (Appointed 14th February 2018)