Summer School Uniform
Following requests from students regarding the warmer weather during the summer term, the following will commence from Wednesday 3rd May :
- the wearing of school jumpers will be optional
- blazers must still must be worn
- shirts and blouses must be tucked in at all times
- students can request to remove blazers during lessons
- hoodies must not be worn in the school building
Our School Uniform
Students should be neat and well presented and we encourage them to take pride in their appearance. Students are expected to be in full uniform at all times. Please label all items of clothing.
Smart appearance at all times is important. As such all hair must be of natural colour and conventional style.
Shirts must be tucked in neatly and ties must be worn correctly.
Students are expected to wear black sensible shoes, no trainers.
Students are expected to look as smart in their PE kit as in their school uniform, so please keep it clean and safe. We ask that all items are labelled with your child?s name.
Students are expected to attend all PE lessons in their full PE kit with their name clearly labelled inside all items of kit.
The PE kit should consist of:
- A T-shirt that has the Stockland Green School logo on it ? all years
- A ¼ zip top which has the Stockland Green School logo on it (years 7,8 and 9). Current year 10 & 11 are able to wear their school jumper if they do not have a ¼ zip top.
- Shorts or jogging bottoms which has the Stockland Green School logo on them
- Plain black sports leggings are able to be worn by current year 10 and 11 students. For academic year 2021/2022 only year 11 students are able to wear plain black sports leggings.
- Black football socks are recommended when shin pads are required for specific activities.
- Shin pads.
- Astroturf specific trainers with dimple sole are required for all lessons on the All Weather Pitch Examples of appropriate Astroturf trainers include:
- Long hair is required to be tied back with a hair bobble and all jewellery is required to be removed (religious bangles can be worn under a sweat band on the wrist).
Clive Marks Schoolwear
11-12 Boldmere Road
67 Rookery Road
0121 523 5572
Personal Property and Appearance
School Bag (Compulsory):
In order to keep books and equipment neat and safe, you should have a bag in which to carry your belongings. Books need to be kept flat. We recommend a sturdy bag with a secure fastening. Basic equipment that should be brought to school and checked daily by tutors are:
2 pens, pencil, ruler, rubber, sharpener, a green pen kept in a pencil case and planner.
Failure to have correct equipment will result in a lunchtime detention.
Text books and certain specialist equipment may be issued on loan. You will be given an exercise book or folder for each subject. If you lose or wilfully damage anything you will be expected to pay for a replacement. This also applies to furniture and the school buildings. Look after your equipment carefully.
Jewellery and Make-up:
On the grounds of safety, only one watch and one small ring are allowed. Only one pair of small earrings (studs only) is allowed, that is one earring per ear. No facial piercing allowed.
Students will be asked to remove make-up if deemed inappropriate.
Mobile phones are not permitted to be used in the school building. Phones should be switched off and kept in bags at all times. We discourage students from bringing in other valuable items. The school cannot accept responsibility for any loss or theft of any personal possessions brought into school.
Make sure all your items are clearly labelled.